The Chill Inn offers six double rooms, each with private porch. All have King beds, except # 5 with a Queen.
Each room is designed to sleep two adults. But because the rooms all have single inflatable mattresses, with full linens, a third adult can be accomodated, or up to two small children. Room limits are thus three adults, or two adults and two small children.
Rooms # 1-3 face the garden and the front street, while # 4-6 look towards the back of the landscaped compound. The weather is nippy, especially at night, so no A/C is needed. All the rooms do have at least two ceiling fans, for those warm afternoons. The private porches have chairs, tables and/or a comfy hammock.
- Private bathrooms w/ hot water, vanity mirrors, soaps, hair driers, etc.
- 24/7 Wi-Fi from all points on the property
- flat screen "smart" TVs with cable
- Private porches w/ hammock, and/or chairs, & tables; small writing desks & chairs in rooms
- High thread cotton sheets; thick blankets; ceiling fans for warm days
- Inflatable single mattresses for extra person, with linens
- Inside parking for 1 car/unit; long term/extra parking thru third parties
- Great security, w/ self-closing gates, & electric fence atop wall
- Shared use of "rancho" w/ hammocks, ping-pong, darts, tables, sink, refrigerator, etc.
- Use of the "Old Well" BBQ area w/ gas grill, sunk, tables & chairs
- Mutliple play stations for kids
- Basic breakfast for ~$5 at restaurant next door, Mon.-Sat.
- Room service to your door from nearby restaurants
- Grocery stores & fresh fruit stand across the street; bakery nearby
- Welcome basket upon arrival.
Nearby Services & Attractions
There is much to see and do in the area, including visiting Poas Volcano, the Butterfly Farm, equestrian centers and polo playing, and of course the Pacific Coast beaches.
Across the street are fruit stands, and within half a block, three restaurants. Under a mile away, you can find an Auto Mercado supermarket, and en route, ATMs, bakeries, pharmacies, etc.
Breakfast is available Monday through Saturday at 8 AM for about $5 in the restaurant next door. A bakery just down the road a minute driving, and a fruit stand and grocery store across the street, open every day at 6 AM. Local restaurants will deliver food to your room. In-room pedicures and manicures can be arranged upon request.
The parents of one of the owners still reside across the street, while a brother, Abel Araya, who speaks only Spanish, is the live-in, on site manager. He will be happy to help you out!