A two-bedroom casita, ideal for a family
This charming little house stands alone, just behind the building containing the six rooms. The casita has two bedrooms, one a master with a King bed, and the other smaller with a Queen. It has one large, twin-sink bathroom, two private porches, and a vaulted ceiling great room with living/TV area, dining table, and compact but well-equipped kitchen. The house can sleep up to five adults (two in each bed and one on the inflatable mattress), or up to six family members with young children (three in the King, two in the Queen, and one on the inflatable mattress). The house has 10.5 meter tall ceilings and is built for handicapped access.
Little House Features
- 24/7 Wi-Fi from all points on the property
- Private bathroom with hot water, vanity mirror, soaps, hair drier, etc.
- 2 private porches with hammocks, tables & chairs
- Compact kitchen with full electric range & oven, microwave, refrigerator, blender, rice cooker, coffee maker, etc., plus cooking/ eating utensils, spices, sugar, pasta, rice, olive oil, coffee, creamer, & tea
- Flat screen "smart" TV with cable service
- High thread cotton sheets; thick blankets; ceiling fans for warm days
- Inflatable single mattress for extra person, with linens
- Inside parking for 1 car/unit; long term/extra parking thru third parties
- Great security, w/ self-closing gates, & electric fence atop wall
- Shared use of "rancho" w/ hammocks, darts, ping-pong, tables, sink, refrigerator, etc.
- Use of the "Old Well" roofed BBQ area w/ gas grill,chopping table, sink, chairs, etc.
- Use of several play stations for kids
- Basic breakfast for ~$5 at restaurant next door, Mon.-Sat.
- Room service to your door from nearby restaurants
- Grocery stores & fresh fruit stand across the street; bakery nearby
- Welcome basket upon arrival.
Nearby Services & Attractions
There is much to see and do in the area, including visiting Poas Volcano, the Butterfly Farm, equestrian centers and polo playing, and of course the Pacific Coast beaches.
Across the street are fruit stands, and within half a block, three restaurants. Under a mile away, you can find an Auto Mercado supermarket, and en route, ATMs, bakeries, pharmacies, etc.
Breakfast is available Monday through Saturday at 8 AM for about $5 in the restaurant next door. A bakery just down the road a minute driving, and a fruit stand and grocery store across the street, open every day at 6 AM. Local restaurants will deliver food to your room. In-room pedicures and manicures can be arranged upon request.
The parents of one of the owners still reside across the street, while a brother, Abel Araya, who speaks only Spanish, is the live-in, on site manager. He will be happy to help you out!